The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for passionate and talented Software Engineer to join our growing team.
- Design, implement and document the big data analytics and software applications for the financial projects.
- Assist in system design according to project requirements, as well as program testing and deployment of systems.
- Work with business team, understand business requirements, facilitate in reaching agreement on problem fix prioritization, acceptance criteria, etc. Perform test results logging, report test results and participate to resolve issues.
- Provide various technical and programming supports to the project team.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- Hands-on experience in the major database systems (e.g., MySQL or MongoDB).
- Knowledge or experience with machine learning and AI (e.g.,ChatGPT) is a plus.
- Experience in the well-known data analytics challenges, International Collegiate Programming Contest or Mathematical Contest in Modeling is highly preferred.
- Experience on UAT testing or system roll out, digital banking/financial service experience is a plus.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Software Engineer.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us.