Shatin, Hong Kong
The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for passionate and talented Data Engineer to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in big data analytics and software development on the FinTech projects.
- Design, implement and document the big data analytics and software applications for the financial projects.
- Research, test, benchmark and evaluate the new machine learning and cloud computing technologies.
- Assist in system design according to project requirements, as well as program testing and deployment of systems.
- Provide various technical and programming supports to the project team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- 3 years or above experience in software development.
- Solid development experience in (e.g., Python, Java and C++).
- Hands-on experience in the major database systems (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, Spark or Hadoop).
- Knowledge or experience with machine learning and AI is a plus.
- Experience in the well-known data analytics challenges, International Collegiate Programming Contest or Mathematical Contest in Modeling is highly preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org