Shatin, Hong Kong
The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for Data Scientists to assist building the big data analytics, conduct financial risk assessment and valuation, by utilizing FinTech.
- Designing various financial analytics tools or models using different computer programming languages, mathematics, and statistical methods.
- Facilitate AI/ML application in financing, trading and portfolio management. Knowledge on data science, financial markets, and / or financial products and securities, are mandatory.
- Work together with researchers to explore the cutting edge FinTech solution empowered by Big Data, artificial intelligence and modern financial technologies and tools.
- Design, implement, and formulate financial models for predetermining the financial curves to facilitate financial transactions and portfolio management.
- Identify and resolving technical and research-related issues together with other experts in the Lab.
- Support commercialization activities by formulating analytics solution and demonstrate modeling work.
- Remain knowledgeable on Fintech development in the leading areas in industry.
- Coordinate with the supervisors to solicit cooperation and resolve the problems.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor or higher Degree with specialization in Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science, from a recognized institute/ university.
- Strong programming skills in core languages, along with a solid knowledge of statistical, neural network and or artificial intelligence methods.
- Solid skills and experience with C++, Python, or Java.
- Good understanding of how techniques assisting decision-making process works in a financial institution to support investment and trading strategies.
- Ability to adapt into an evolving and dynamic environment.
- Motivated to play a role in building analytics capabilities from scratch.
- Capable of managing multiple complex initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us email@example.com