Fullstack Software Engineer
Shatin, Hong Kong
Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies (AIFT) aims to be a leading research centre on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Fullstack Software Engineer. He/She will maintain the website and develop the web app on the FinTech projects.
- Maintain the company website and development its new features.
- Assist in software development according to project requirements, as well as program testing and deployment of systems.
- Provide various technical and programming supports to the project team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- 2 years or above experience in software development.
- Experience in the content management system such as WordPress.
- Experience in frontend framework such as React, Vue or Angular.
- Strong analytical skills that you can leverage to develop new features, propose generic programming style, troubleshoot problems.
- Experience in using and developing RESTful API in PYTHON or NODEJS.
- Understand of relational databases (such as PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us email@example.com