The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for passionate and talented Data Analyst to join our growing team.
- Collect, organize, clean, and validate large datasets related to financial markets, focusing on fixed income securities.
- Utilize various tools and techniques to extract relevant financial data from multiple sources, including websites, databases, and APIs.
- Develop and maintain efficient data pipelines to ensure the seamless flow of data for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of financial data to identify patterns, trends, and insights, and provide actionable recommendations to stakeholders.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and visualizations to communicate findings, trends, and recommendations effectively.
- Conduct thorough quality checks on data and analysis outputs to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to established standards.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- 2 years or above hands-on experience in data analytics.
- Bachelor or above in Statistics, Data Science, Financial Mathematics, Financial Engineering, or related discipline.
- Decent knowledge and understanding of financial products and markets, particularly in the domain of fixed income securities.
- Experience in analyzing market trends, pricing, risk, and other relevant financial metrics.
- Proficient in Python programming.
- Proficient in data analytic tools such as Tableau, PowerBI and SQL.
- Proficiency in using Git for version control and collaborative development.
- Experience working with Developers.
- Experience in server-based development is a plus.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Data Analyst.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us.