The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for passionate and talented FinTech Market Research Analyst to assist in commercialization efforts and provide competitor/market analysis for the research projects of AIFT. This position will be responsible for researching and analyzing market trends, identifying customer pain points and new business opportunities, and participating the process of venture fundraising. This position will also collect and analyze the market players’ products, services, and marketing strategies to assist the manager and project lead to formulate the business model and strategy.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to identify trends, opportunities, and threats in the financial industry.
- Search industry players and consolidate information, such as their products, services, and marketing strategies.
- Gather information of events, conferences, seminars, etc. in financial industry and Fintech communities in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Asia.
- Prepare reports and presentations that summarize research findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that research findings are integrated into business strategies and plans.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and trends, particularly in the financial industry and Fintech community.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or a related field. MBA is preferred.
- 5 years or above of experience in market research and analysis, preferably in the financial industry or Fintech startup.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Previous experience in a startup environment or financial analysis is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data analysis software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us.