Shatin, Hong Kong
The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for Marketing Officer to organize University talks, Seminars and Programs.
- Organize and implement various University talks, Seminars, Programs, etc.
- Assist in preparation, administrative and social media support to the activities (i.e. Take videos, Pictures, prepare PowerPoint, etc.).
- Draft and design materials include content writing, leaflet, poster, POP, etc.
- To liaise with relevant external and internal parties in the implementation of events.
- Coordinate internal/external communication for company website and digital platforms’ design, development and maintenance.
- Assist in administrative support and ad hoc assignments.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related disciplines.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Good time management and meet a tight deadline.
- Proactive, responsible, can-do attitude and good team player.
- Creative, analytical, well-organized and excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office, PowerPoint and social networking tools.
- Proficiency in English writing.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills in Chinese.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org