Shatin, Hong Kong
We are seeking for Post-Doctoral Fellow who is expected to possess outstanding research experience on feature engineering, AI/ML algorithm for financial data analytics. The Post-Doctoral Fellow will participate in research and development projects to untap the power of advanced ML and data analysis techniques for financial engineering applications. A Ph.D. degree is required from a research-intensive university with specialization in machine learning, time series analysis, advanced multivariate statistics, statistical learning theory and methods, clustering and classification, or feature engineering techniques.
- Engaging with AIFT’s Director, Head of Development, and project leads to participate in research and development capability of AIFT to explore the cutting edge FinTech solution empowered by Big Data, artificial intelligence and modern financial technologies and tools.
- Partner with other colleagues who are data scientist, financial analyst to assist on the successful development and deployment for both institutional and individual solutions, especially focus on feature engineering process to achieve optimal model performance considering data and business requirement.
- Identifying and resolving technical and research-related issues, supporting cross-areas (within AIFT) engagement on selected topics, and collaborating on areas for future technology growth or improvement.
- Supporting selected commercialization activities including addressing potential technical and research-related challenges.
- Achieving cutting edge research and development results in Fintech and Data Science with outstanding publications and patent applications.
Qualification & Requirements
- Ph.D. degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Operations Research or relevant engineering fields.
- Solid knowledge of concurrent feature engineering techniques for AI/ML algorithms.
- Three years of relevant experience in feature engineering, classification, clustering, and regression modeling in AI/ML algorithms.
- Ability to independently carry out research and development work within an evolving and dynamic environment.
- Capable of working on multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Robust knowledge of key technology, industry, and regulatory trends reshaping Fintech.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us email@example.com