Shatin, Hong Kong
The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for Quantitative Analyst to assist building the financial tools and creation of financial products, conduct risk assessment and valuation for financial securities, by utilizing FinTech.
- Develop and maintain trading strategies to assist clients in making investment decisions.
- Explore the cutting edge FinTech solution empowered by Big Data, artificial intelligence and modern financial technologies and tools.
- Design, implement, and formulate financial models for predetermining the financial curves to facilitate financial transactions and portfolio management.
- Identify and resolving technical and research-related issues together with other experts in the Lab.
- Support commercialization activities by formulating analytics solution and demonstrate modeling work.
- Remain knowledgeable on Fintech development in the leading areas in industry.
- Coordinate with the supervisors to solicit cooperation and resolve the problems.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Finance, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics or Computer Science from a recognized institute/ university.
- Solid skills and experience with Python.
- Decent knowledge of concurrent financial products, trading strategies, local and international financial markets.
- Good understanding of how techniques assisting decision-making process works in a financial institution to support investment and trading strategies.
- Ability to adapt into an evolving and dynamic environment.
- Motivated to play a role in building analytics capabilities from scratch.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Experience with financial data to conduct data analysis or develop trading strategies is preferred.
- Fresh graduates with keen interest in financial markets are welcome.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org