Research Assistant / Researcher
Shatin, Hong Kong
The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for passionate and talented Research Assistant / Researcher to join our growing team.
- Assist the project leader on designing and maintenance of a database suitable for analyzing data for supply chain financing.
- Model development and validate research results.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
Qualification & Requirements
- Master/PhD degree holder in the areas of Statistics / Applied Mathematics.
- Preferably with analyzing time series data experience.
- Good knowledge on statistical theories and experienced of using different software such as R and Python.
- Knowledge on supply chain management and finance will be an advantage.
- Project management skills.
- Able to work both independently and being a member in a team.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Fresh PhD graduates will also be considered.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us email@example.com