Senior Full stack Software Engineer
Shatin, Hong Kong
Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies (AIFT) aims to be a leading research centre on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Senior Fullstack Software Engineer. He/She will work on the web development on FinTech projects.
- Develop the web applications for the financial projects.
- Design the application’s technical infrastructure using the frontend framework such as Ant Design and React, and the backend framework such as Django, and Express JS.
- Assist in system design according to project requirement, as well as program testing and deployment of systems.
- Provide technical and programming support to the project team and customers.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline.
- 5 years or above experience in fullstack software development.
- Solid development experience in the frontend framework such as Ant Design, Ant Design Pro, React, Vue or Angular.
- Solid experience in the major database systems (e.g., MySQL or MongoDB).
- Have experience using and developing RESTful API in Python or NodeJS.
- Experience on UI/UX design and RESTful API is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer or Research Assistant.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org