(Junior) Fixed Income Analyst, Machine Learning
Shatin, Hong Kong
The Laboratory for AI-Powered Financial Technologies Limited (AIFT) aims to be a leading research center on the financial technologies and services. We are seeking for (Junior) Fixed Income Analyst, Machine Learning to assist building financial models, perform financial product analysis and conduct risk assessments.
- Perform analysis to understand the risk and valuation of debt instruments.
- Explore cutting edge FinTech solutions empowered by Big Data, AI/Machine learning and other modern financial technologies and tools.
- Design and implement financial models to facilitate the risk assessment and valuation of debt instruments.
- Identify and resolve technical and research-related issues together with other experts in the Lab.
- Support commercialization activities by formulating analytics solutions and the documentation of modeling work.
- Remain knowledgeable on FinTech developments within the leading areas of the industry.
- Knowledge of programming languages, financial markets and debt instruments are required, experience across different asset classes would be beneficial.
- Coordinate with supervisors and peers to resolve problems and challenges.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in Finance, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics from a recognized institute/ university.
- Strong programming skills in core languages, along with a solid knowledge of statistical, mathematical and machine learning methods.
- Solid skills and experience with C++, Python, or Java.
- Decent knowledge of concurrent financial products, trading strategies, local and international financial markets.
- • An understanding of techniques used in the decision-making processes in financial institutions to support investment and trading strategies.
- Ability to adapt into an evolving and dynamic environment.
- Motivated to play a role in building analytics capabilities from scratch.
- Capable of managing multiple complex initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with financial data to conduct data analysis or develop trading strategies is preferred.
- Less experience will be considered as Junior position.
Please state your expected salary and send your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org